Ryze Above
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryze Above

The Glyce Origins. A new world is a coming. A species for everyone.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ItsMillicent] Character Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ItsMillicent

ItsMillicent

[ItsMillicent] Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: [ItsMillicent] Character Ideas   [ItsMillicent] Character Ideas I_icon_minitime8/7/2020, 14:38

Pardon me for making a new topic, but I felt like condensing all of my written character ideas here for future reference- either for myself or for other people who are interested in character connections or cooperative character development. Please refrain from replying to this thread UNLESS you are wanting to ask questions about my characters (which is immensely helpful and totally welcome, as it helps me flesh them out a little more!) Again, this is just for me for the most part- feel free to also make a thread for yourself and your characters in a similar fashion, though!
*delete if not allowed!*

Adari is the elite of her city (Adari) and vigilantly keeps an eye on the people who live there. She funds many of the city's research projects with her own money, and regularly interacts with people- even though one such situation led to the dismemberment of her tail. She's not often without a bodyguard of some kind... but doesn't care much for that. She's on the older side, something like the cool grandma that everyone wants. She's kind and genuinely cares about the people around her, often prioritizing their safety and happiness above her own, but she will absolutely not hesitate to kick your ass if you get in her way.

Flashbang is an at-home engineer who makes... very unusual inventions (most of which are intended to hurt people). Her DIY weapons and vehicles always have a certain charm to them, and she's always immensely proud of all of the things she builds- oftentimes sharing them with her peers when she's particularly fond of what she's made... unfortunately, it's led to her being arrested a few times before, but she doesn't intend to stop just because she's been caught. Her chaotic personality and surprising intelligence (even if she might not seem smart at a glance) make her a very "fun" and "interesting" person in her own opinion.

Jack is just your average guy from Porten. He's a retired police officer who now spends much of his time either watching television or visiting his friends for a night of drinking and playing cards. He's a strict fellow; with one of his heads/personalities being just the slightest bit more sympathetic and lenient (the other is very straight-forward and strict). He's a genuinely good person, even if he doesn't always do the right thing or acts a little tough on other people. He just wants the best for his friends and family.

Kevlar...

Mana...

Mantle is certainly someone you won't forget if you ever get the chance to meet them. She's odd in the way she looks, big, burly... and with two heads, she can be a bit to look at. Her attire is unusual, with large spiked collars and armor covering her body. She's a bit of a local icon in Cadilla, though few people go out of their way to interact with her. She's not incredibly intelligent and often acts more on child-like curiosity and a sense of adventure than anything. She's not the type of person who can be reasoned or argued with, and will more than likely try to bite you if you happen to get on her bad side.

Meltdown...

Pulse...

Ryde...

Sunchase...

Tango...

Tea...

Thicket...

Urban...

(characters with "..." after the name are those I am still figuring out ideas for, and I'll be updating all of those at a later time as new information comes out!)

iMojira likes this post

Back to top Go down

[ItsMillicent] Character Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ryze Above :: Art & Media :: Fiction and Writing-
Jump to: